14th November WGM Committee Meeting
|Present:||Simon Davis, Sue Parker, Kim Farrar, Robert Sowerbutts, Mike Wood, Bob Wellington, Bronwyn Hasler, Dave Hume|
- Cathy Haddock has a friend who has some Michie phones that the club can use.
- Suggested that John Lewin is promoted as a life member at the next AGM.
- Suggested that not just committee members should be responsible for organising trips and that club members should be encouraged to assist with the logistics, leading and organising trips.
- Barry is still following up to arrange the purchase of some carbide.
- A decision was made to not hold a committee meeting in December 07.
|Gavin Holden||Follow up on improving the clubs helmet lighting.|
|Bronwyn Hasler||To follow to see if the blue book can be updated by the NZSS|
|Bronwyn Hasler||To follow up and get the required signatories for the club bank account.|
|Bronwyn Hasler||To get the list of the financial members off Barry Cullen.|
|Simon Davis||To follow up on the criteria for honorary members (no longer active?).|
|Simon Davis||To raise the next AGM, proposal for WCG to change the constitution.|
|Bob Wellington/ Simon Davis||To follow up with SPARC in the new year to see if the club can get funding for harnesses/SRT gear for young club members to assist with training and trips.|
|Kim Farrar||To produce some posters and brochures for the club promoting the new members night and the club in general.|
14th November Committee meeting agenda
Meeting at 6pm (Pizza) for 6:30pm, Mitsubishi Motors
Minutes from previous committee meeting
Involving club members outside the committee
Next meeting: February 13th