Wellington Caving Group is hosting this years NZSS AGM at Labour Weekend, Friday October 19th to Monday October 22nd, based in Masterton in the sunny Wairarapa.
Please register by Sunday 7th October.
- Registration cost is Adult $75 (Child $35, or $2 per year of age 9 years and under).
- Late registration, after Sun 7th October, is an extra $10.
- Arrange your own accommodation and travel.
- Registration includes Friday night glass of wine and nibbles, AGM dinner, barbecue, and admin.
- Please pay when you register directly into the WCG bank account (03-0502-0001003-000) with name in the reference field.
Please email WCG -> mailto:nzssagm [snail] caving [period] org [period] nz?subject=NZSS%202012%20AGM%20query%20from%20WCG%20website at the time you make your payment to assist WCG in matching payments with payees.
There will be a wine and cheese (and non alcoholic beverages) on Friday evening, a meal on Saturday evening, and a barbecue on Sunday evening, Bring your own beverages on Sunday. Please advise us if you have any dietary requirements.
To register please
Please pay to WCG your registration fee by 7th Oct 2012 to WCG's account 03-0502-0001003-000 with name in the reference field
- What is there to do for non cavers? Are there any easy caves and what experience do you need for the caves that there are?
- Is accommodation available in Wellington, or transport over the hill?
- What transport is available to Masterton?