SRT Day At Hangdog
- SRT Practice and Training Day.
- August 11th Saturday, 11.00am to 5.00pm.
- Hangdog climbing centre
- Energy Centre, 453 Hutt Road, Lower Hutt.
- 10.00am set up rigging and ropes for approval by Hangdog staff.
- 11.00am ready to go with Basic Fixed Ropes, with Rebelay and Redirection.
- 12.30pm order Pizza for lunch.
- 1.00pm Lunch.
- 1.30pm Continue with Basics as required.
- PLUS more advanced SRT, Knot Crossing, Self Rescue, Off Rope Rescue.
- Knots, Prusiks, Pulleys, Gear Freak Stuff.
- 5.00pm pack up gear and derig.
- 6.00pm Hangdog closed.
- $7.00 for club members
- Bring your own personal SRT kit and helmet if you have them, plus any other toys you want to try out.
- To be realistic please consider bringing in addition gloves, and overalls
- Contact Bob to indicate when you will be there and what you want to achieve.
- 04 905 3022 or 021 184 3512.