13th August WCG Committee Meeting
Present: Simon Davis, Sue Parker, Kim Farrar
Apologies: Bronwyn Hasler
Starting: 6:30 pm
- The current Balance is $2154.36.
- There are currently 33 paid members in the club.
- There was a net loss in Income over Expenditure of $205.19 for the year.
- Simon is keen to get more members into roles on the committee to help share the load. This will be raised at the WCG AGM to get more committee members.
- Not much progress has been made with obtaining funding, to be looked at within the next committee.
- The Michie Phone project is in hand and we expect to hear if we have been given funding from the Lotteries (through SAR) at the end of the month.
- Simon has sent out a feedback for out to all club members. Some of these have been returned and there are club members that are willing to assist/run club trips. This will assist organising the club trips for the next year.
- The Karst Index is currently not being used and is not very accessible, further discussion required as to how this could be more useful to club members.
|Simon Davis||To find out about auditing the of the club accounts and who has done this in the past.|
|Simon Davis||To follow up on the Karst Index|
|Simon Davis||To itemise the first aid kit.|
|Simon Davis||To follow up and find out about the constitution.|
|Kim Farrar||To follow send a letter to NZSS so get a second edition of the caves CD.|
- Previous minutes
- Action items (see previous minutes)
- Officers monthly briefing (President, Secretary, Treasurer)
- AGM planning
- Committee for next year
Pizza at 6pm for 6:30 sharp start