Friday 19th to Monday 22nd 2012
WCG has a great programme for the NZSS AGM at Labour Weekend.
There is the opportunity for lots of caving for beginners through to experts.
There are many other activities to do in the Wairarapa from fishing, hunting, and tramping, through to wineries and arts and crafts.
- Get together
- 19:00 Wine and Cheese
- Martinborough day
- Also trips to Makuri
- NZSS Council meeting 9am to 3pm
- 18:00 NZSS AGM: venue Restaurant
- 19:30 AGM dinner
- Makuri Coornoor day
- Also trips to Martinborough
- Winners of "Arch Nana" and Survey competition announced
- clean up, tidy up, farewells and return home
- caving on request
Accommodation and Venue